First, Read and Understand the GRC:
This community is brand new, but we've all been a part of plenty of "other ones" before . . .
To keep this place fun, focused and somewhere where we all love to show up to level up, we've got some rules . . .
By joining this group you implicitly and explicitly agree to all of the following:
1. Be the kind of person you love to be around.
Any nasty behavior (bullying, complaining, hostility etc) is grounds for immediate removal. Removal is at my sole discretion.
2. Ask questions.
Make your questions specific and focused. In the interest of everyone reading the posts, please don’t ramble and tell stories. This is a growth focused group, and in order to help you solve problems, we need you to ask clear questions. If some background info is needed to frame the question, then feel free to include it.
3. Share wins!
When something positive happens for you as a result of something you’ve learned here (even if it's tiny) absolutely share it with the group! And when you see someone’s wins, congratulate that person! We are working here to create virtuous cycles of positive feedback.
4. Focus on the main thing which is taking action towards healing, developing mental models and effective strategies to improve your life.
5. You are allowed to refer self-responsible people who to this group only. Share your Slinkies for this purpose and use your discretion. See rule 1.
6. Confidentiality. Members of this group may be posting personal information. Keep everything in here confidential. (See NDA below) Guests and Members may not take screenshots or share content outside of the group. That being said, when I see a post/question/win that is especially inspiring, I may save and share it (protecting the privacy of all involved of course) as a means to motivate others and let them know change is possible. If you post something that you absolutely do not want shared, even with your name removed, please tag it #noshare so that it’s clear.
Also despite my best efforts, I am not 100% perfect. If anything confidential ever leaves the group such as a name etc please let me know immediately and I'll put it right.
7. Obviously, no spam, affiliate links, promos, fundraisers, or memes. This is not the place for that as all of it goes counter to our main goal of asking questions, sharing wins, and improving your life directly.
8. I am giving you information in good faith. It is up to you how you implement it. Becoming a guest or member of this group does not in any way imply that I am responsible for your specific implementation. Obviously you agree to hold me harmless from any consequences (real or perceived) related to implementation of any concept or strategy discussed herein. Discuss anything you’re thinking of implementing with your accountant, lawyer, or any other relevant professional.
Second, Make Sure That You Understand the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA):
On this day, I (the applicant) willfully join the Synthesis Health Lab (SHL) by Mel Hopper Koppelman, hereafter referred to as “the Company.”
As part of this relationship, I acknowledge that I will become privy to new models, programs, systems and other intellectual property. I hereby declare that I will not disclose, sell, imitate, mimic, or otherwise share this information in any way that may be deemed detrimental or competitive towards the Company.
When sharing ideas from materials, lessons and modules in this membership, I agree to clearly and correctly attribute the ideas.
Additionally, due to the personal nature of this group I will become privy to other group members’ personal information, health information, location and phone number.
I hereby declare that I will not betray the confidence, harass, or exploit any of the other guests/members of the group (including admins). Additionally I declare I will not disclose or sell any information regarding the members of the group (including admins).
I understand that my status as a guest/member of this group may be revoked at any time.
I may renounce my status at any time. I agree to maintain confidentiality, discretion, and refrain from competing with the Company afterwards.
I understand that "out is out" and that there are no second chances to rejoin our group after having left or been removed.
I understand that if I violate this agreement, legal action will be taken against me. If it is indeed found that I have violated the agreement, I shall be responsible not only for damages, but for all legal fees the Company may incur as a result of my actions.
Sound fair? Great.
Let's get to work...