HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR EYESIGHT AND DITCH YOUR GLASSES
There’s a pervasive myth in our culture about the inevitable loss of function that accompanies the passage of time. I recognize a small part of this as being potentially accurate.
However the vast majority is not due to “aging” but rather the compounding effects of environmental mismatch over time.
A lot of what we call “aging” didn’t effect people living in more appropriate environments.
This includes most eyesight deterioration, the majority of which is a modern disease.
But you can make a strategy to prevent and reverse this when you’re aware of the most common causes.
The most common (and addressable) causes of “age-related” vision loss are:
- Metabolic dysfunction: chronically elevated blood sugar and chronic inflammation
- Chronic immobilization of the eye muscle from staring at a fixed length (like at a screen)
- Poor blood perfusion due to sedentary lifestyle
- Poor oxygenation from habitually wearing contact lenses
- Head-forward posture and chronic neck muscle tension
- Too much toxic light and not enough natural light exposure
- Untreated concussions
- Undischarged trauma
Each person will have a different portfolio when it comes to the relevance of these causes. And each of these causes opens up an avenue into the improvement of eyesight.
Once you see it, then you can improve it. 😉🤓