IS [THIS] THE MISSING KEY TO YOUR HEALTH? A LOOK AT PROTEOMORPHOGENS
If you’ve had a complex, chronic illness or troublesome symptoms for any length of time you have some options. You could just go with the path of least resistance - Industrial medicine doctors, tests, drugs, procedures. In this model, there’s nothing that you can really do heal but we can try to knock the knees out of the symptoms.
But that’s not you. You want to heal! And what’s more, you like to look into things and understand potential solutions from different angles. Which means that you probably come across new theories supporting new products, some of which sound really good.
We’ve talked about the problem with Silver Bullets; the supplement, food, diet, or device that is The Answer and going to solve Your Problems. Sometimes, these do solve problems. We call these problems “simple” problems.
But if you have a complex health problem, then you know that as appealing as these shiny objects seem, they don’t live up to the hype.
Today, we’re going to talk about a special kind of Silver Bullet, one that I call a “Missing Key.” Silver Bullets can be widely available, like drinking more water or grounding. But a Missing Key is far more special.
Missing Keys usually:
- are based on theories that are not well-known
- are proprietary
- often have some validity in their explanations, even if they don’t stack up as a whole
- often can be applied to a very wide-variety of symptoms and illness
Here, we’re going to look at something called Proteomorphogens (TM) sold exclusively by Standard Process.
According to the sources I found (all of which are connected to Standard Process), Proteomorphagens are components of chromosomes that determine cellular patterning. They are promoted for a number of uses, including as a way to reduce autoimmunity by providing glandular extracts as decoys to distract the immune system from attacking our tissues as well as a treatment for cancer.
Are Protomorphagens (TM) the Missing Key to untangling autoimmunity?
In this Lab Note we look at:
- the importance of whole systems thinking when approaching complex health issues
- “Protomorphagens” as DNA and RNA fragments
- What morphagens are how they help healthy development
- The Cell Danger Response and How Tissues Heal
- How we can think about glandular extracts and eating organ meat as part of a 4 Stage approach to healing