- COMMONLY USED LABS
- USING BINDERS FOR URINE TOXINS TESTS
- ABOUT ORDERING
- ORDER LABS HERE
- SEND ME RESULTS HERE
- INTERPRETING LAB RESULTS
As an annual member of the Synthesis Health Lab, you have access to ordering your own labs, taking advantage of wholesale pricing.
While lab testing is not required in order to progress through the program, it can provide useful feedback and monitoring of quantitative markers.
COMMONLY USED LABS
Here is a list of some of the labs that I run most often in my practice:
- Diagnostic Solutions - GI MAP - stool
- Gut Zoomer - Vibrant Wellness - stool
- Cyrex Arrays - for antibodies to food, tissues, pathogens and pollutants
- Dutch Complete Urinary Hormones
- Great Plains - Mold and environmental toxins
- Quicksilver Tri-Test - most comprehensive test for mercury burden
- Comprehensive blood test of major body systems (CBC, thyroid, kidney, liver, iron, etc)
- The Nutreval from Genova
LAB TESTING FOR ENVIRONENTAL CHEMICALS
- First, look at your exposure history
- Great Plains GPL-TOX Profile
- Mercury Tri-Test from Quicksilver Scientific
LAB TESTING CONTINUED
- Cyrex Array 11 for looking at antibodies to some common environmental toxins
- Organic Acids tests give us a window into your capacity to detoxify
- Dutch Hormones from Precision Analytics gives us information about pathways that are shared by our own hormones and environmental toxins
LAB TESTING FOR MERCURY
USING BINDERS FOR URINE TOXINS TESTS
Because many people who have elevated levels of toxins in their systems struggle to excrete them in their urine, I recommend using a binder before collecting samples for the Mycotox or GPL Environmental Toxins test.
The binder I recommend is the Biotoxin Binder from Cellcore. It supports the removal of toxins without inhibiting nutrient absorption and simultaneously repairs tissue while it’s removing waste.
The results will show higher levels of toxin output than would be expected without the binders. So we interpret the results with this in mind.
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules of Binder the day before and the day of collection. It’s fine to continue taking these and finish the bottle as they have helpful minerals and electrolytes that condition the tissues.
HOW TO ORDER FROM CELLCORE
IN THE US
- If you’re a practitioner in the US, you can set up an account directly with Cellcore.
- If you are not a practitioner or would rather not set up a practitioner account, you can set up a client account using this link. Use Patient Direct Code: IsKhL74g.
- If you drop a message in the group saying: “I’ve just created an account with CCB” then I can apply a discount to your account.
IN THE UK AND EUROPE
- If you are in the UK or Europe, you can get Cellcore Biotoxin Binder from Amrita Nutrition. If you are a practitioner you can sign up for a practitioner account. If you are not a practitioner, you can sign up for a client account.
- In the UK, you can use this invite code to access discounts: 3WGRJD
- Outside of the UK, you can use this invite code to access discounts: DERLEE
- If you are in Australia, check out this page and let me know how it goes 🤷♀️
ABOUT ORDERING LABS
The pricing and availability of labs will depend somewhat on where you’re located. While I indicate pricing on the order forms which is accurate to the best of my knowledge, the most accurate and up to date pricing will be found with the individual providers at the time of payment.
Ordering if you live in Rhode Island
You can place the order using the form below. I will order the lab kits to be sent to your house. You can pay for the labs by providing your billing information on the forms when you send the samples back to the labs.
Ordering if you live in the United States (not RI)
You can place the order using the form below. I will place the order for you with Rupa Health. They will email you with a link where you can provide payment and your shipping information. Once they receive payment, they will send you the test kits.
Any questions you have about the lab tests themselves can be asked directly to Rupa.
Ordering if you live outside of the US, including the UK & Europe
You can place the order using the form below. I will place the order for you with Nordic Labs. They will email you with a link where you can provide payment and your shipping information. Once they receive payment, they will send you the test kits.
You can use the code Synthesis Health Members for 15% off all labs.
Any questions you have about the lab tests themselves can be asked directly to Nordic Health.
Ordering if you are a practitioner in Australia
SEND ME RESULTS
If you have results that you have questions about, you can upload them to me using this form.
INTERPRETING LAB RESULTS
GUT ZOOMER - STOOL TEST
This walkthrough can be found in the Stage 2 Module and in the Lab Testing Module