STAGE 1: RESTORING YOUR INTERNAL ECOLOGY
OPTIONAL ADDITIONS TO STAGE 1
IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE INTESTINAL PARASITES . . .
If you know you have parasites because they have been found on a stool test, you see evidence of them when you pass stool, or your history is strongly suggestive (perhaps you’ve never felt well since a trip abroad . . .) it can be helpful to add certain stronger botanicals to Stage 1 to take care of them up front.
Formulas that can be helpful here are:
- Thunder Pearls from Classical Pearls - choose if digestive symptoms are primary
- Lightning Pearls from Classical Pearls - choose if neurological symptoms are primary
- Dragon Pearls from Classical Pearls - choose if heat is predominant - bright red tongue, red face, yellow snot, pain. These are like broad-spectrum herbal antibiotics, anti-viral, anti-spirochete.
For longer term use (for chronic Lyme and co-infection, for example), these 3 Pearls formulas can be rotated where you take one for one month and then a different one for another month to prevent remedy fatigue and habituation.
- Para 3 from Cellcore - take as directed for 3 weeks
Classical Pearls formulas cannot be ordered directly by the public. If you are not a licensed practitioner or do not have an account with them, you can order them through me. Just drop me a message in the group (”I need 1 bottle of TP”) etc and
ADDING MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS TO STAGE 1
Medicinal mushrooms are incredibly versatile and all of them have immune supporting properties. Adding mushrooms to Stage 1 is optional but it can enhance and work synergistically with the Core Formulas and your Self-Care Practices.
You can take add them in and take them until you graduate to the next stage, keeping some on hand in case you need them. Or you can continue to take them as a daily practice to support your immune system and well-being.
The key is to introduce one thing at a time, at the appropriate stage and use your system’s feedback to decide if it’s helpful for you.
ALTERNATIVES TO WIND TEA
If you are unable to access wind tea or for some reason choose not to. Here are some alternatives you can use:
- 1) Wind Tea is a custom mix of two popular formulas: Xiao Chai Hu and San Ren Tang. You can access these formulas from other herbal brands. Be sure to choose one that’s high quality and tested for pesticides. If you’re unsure of a brand, you can ask in the group.
- 2) Para 2 + Biotoxin Binder from Cellcore Biosciences is another approach to breaking down biofilms and assisting the immune system to clear out chronic pathogens. Make sure that you are moving your bowels 1-2 per day. You can find information on how to order from Cellcore here.
- 3) Use another combination of biofilm disrupters and balanced antimicrobials. You can use something like BioFilm CLR from Apex Energetics plus Biocidin from Biocidin Botanicals
ACUPOINT STIMULATION FOR SUPPORTING IMMUNE FUNCTION
There are certain points on the body that can be helpful in supporting immune function when stimulated. You can massage them or apply warmth (or needle them if you have training) as part of your self-care routine when you do your gasotransmitter exercises.
GALL BLADDER 20 - FENG CHI - WIND POOL
You can see in the image below, that you can find the point in a groove between those two muscles (the sternocleidomastoid in the front and the trapezius behind) below the back of the skull (occiput). Often, you’ll find a sore point there.
BLADDER 60 - KUNLUN MOUNTAIN
This point is found between the outside ankle bone (lateral malleolus) and the achilles tendon.
STOMACH 36 - ZUSANLI - LEG 3 MILES
You can add a point below the knee called Stomach 36 if your energy is low. This point is so named because when Chinese soldiers would become exhausted after marching, if they rubbed this point they could walk three more miles.
IF MOLD IS A PARTICULAR ISSUE FOR YOU
Dosing for mycotoxin binders
Regular dosing: 2 caps twice daily
Sensitive: 1 cap trice daily
Enthusiastic: 4 caps twice daily
Regular dosing: 1 scoop in 8oz
Sensitive: 1/4 scoop or less
Enthusiastic: 4 scoops twice daily
Day by Day
STAGE 1 TRIGGERS
- Pathogens and Biofilms
- Modern Chemistry
EMOTIONAL HEALING + SPIRITUAL GROWTH
STAGE 1 PROCESSES
- Working with Protectors
- Moving into Resentment and Anger