Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) is a powerful tool that can help you target specific pathologies in specific tissues using a very tiny current. The devices tap into an underlying principle of life; that our biochemistry is actually downstream (a result of) our bioelectricity.
While not a core part of the Program, FSM can be a helpful supportive tool throughout the 4 stage process. Frequencies can be selected to support each stage.
FSM Devices are currently only available through a licensed and FSM trained practitioner. However as a perk of your SHL Membership, you can access devices here. The set up you choose will be based on your unique needs:
- If you are interested in benefiting from FSM at home and do not need to know the specific frequencies used and would like a high level of support for using FSM, I recommend getting your device through HOWERT
- You can rent a device for $200 per week for a maximum of 2 weeks
- If you end up purchasing a device from them, $200 of your rental will be applied to the cost of purchase
- They have a 30 day money-back guarantee
- Additionally, as an SHL Annual Member, you will receive a $200 discount off purchase and they will wave their $50 prescription fee
- Their Home Unit is $2,850. Your price would be $2,650 after the SHL discount. (Their Sport Unit has programs geared more towards athletes).
- Easiest way to get up and running using the device for therapeutic effects
- Benefit from their widely tested programs
- High level of support. They’ll speak with you 1 to 1.
- You are not able to put your own frequencies into these units
- You will not be able to see the frequencies in their programs as their programs are proprietary knowledge.
- As you are paying for the unit + the programs, this is a more expensive way of accessing an FSM unit to use
- If you would like to benefit from using FSM at home and do not want the high touch support from HOWERT, Mend is another good option. These you would need to purchase through me unless you are a practitioner who has completed FSM Training. I would then program it for you before shipping it to you.
- They have two devices:
- MEND Wellness (this is the same physical device as the HOWE RT) - $2000
- MEND Professional - in addition to storing programs, it allows you to enter your own frequencies in manual mode $3000
- These units can be programmable with their software (purchasable directly from MEND)
- For the MEND Wellness device, you’ll be paying less for the same device and I’ll program the device for you. This is the least expensive option and you get all the benefits of FSM.
- You’ll be able to see the frequency pairs, if that’s of interest
- These devices are programmable with the software (HOWE are not)
- Less support, does not include extensive FSM training
- Different programs than HOWE RT
- PROS: Allows you to easily order multiple units and do your own programming
- Provides you with a deeper understanding of using FSM
- CONS: Requires you complete the training. This is overkill if you’re simply looking to use this device for yourself or if you’re not sure.
C) PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
For those of you who are licensed healthcare providers who would like to start offering FSM in your clinics, the other option would be to complete the Core training through FSM or Frequencies that Mend (this training is predominantly orthopedic). This would allow you to set up accounts with HoweRT or Mend.